Matricula abierta para los cursos de 40 Horas de RBT
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN (RBT)
What is a Registered Behavior Technician?
An RBT is a paraprofessional who practices under the supervision of a Behavior Analyst (BCBA or BCaBA).
Why is the credential important to agencies and therapists?
RBTs, and the agencies that employs them, can be confident they are providing the most effective treatment to their clients. To prospective clients, the RBT credential signifies a higher standard of service.
- When you choose Vida Training Center, you can count on:
- The very best in RBT training
- Online and Classroom trainings to suit your preference
- Course is available in Spanish
- Our BCBA, on staff, can perform the Assessment Interview for you
About our training:
- Meets the BACB RBT requirement of 40 hours of training
- Trainings designed specifically from the RBT Task List
- Online courses that can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Created by BCBAs with more than 20 years of experience in the field of ABA
- Corporate reporting and tracking so administrators can monitor employee progress
- Each topic available for individual purchase as a complement to in-person training
- Flexible subscription options
- Group discounts available
For more info:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-316-7106.
The RBT Training Requirement:
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. The program is offered independent of the BACB. For a detailed breakdown of the requirements, download the RBT Task List or visit the BACB website.